Lead Distribution, Routing & Assignment
Leads360 provides real-time lead distribution and lead routing solutions that can be configured to assign leads to sales people based on unique business rules
Lead Distribution and Routing
Getting leads to the right person at the right time is a critical component to successful lead management and can be the determining factor in closing the deal. Leads360's powerful lead distribution software enables clients to build completely custom lead routing programs based on a variety of rules.
Leads360 clients can either "push" leads to sales people or let them "pull' them from a bucket of available leads. Here are some common programs our clients have implemented:
- Round Robin (Push) - This is the most common and simplest form of lead distribution. Leads are routed to sales people one-at-a-time based on business rules.
- Cherry Pick (Pull) - Leads are put into a bucket where sales people can view details and identify the specific leads they want to cherry pick.
- Blind (Pull) - Leads are put into a bucket, but sales people cannot see any lead details and will simply pull the next available lead.
- Shark Tank (Pull) - Leads that are not worked fast enough are yanked from a sales person and put into a bucket. Other sales people can grab one of these leads for their own.
- Hybrid (Push/Pull) - Combines the benefits of push and pull into one harmonious process. Leads360 is the only lead distribution platform that can "push" certain leads under certain conditions and allow other leads to be "pulled".
Some of the common rules used by Leads360 clients are:
- Set maximum leads per day for each sales person
- Require sales people to be logged in to receive leads
- Re-distribute leads that have not been worked within a given period of time
- Distribute leads to different salespeople based on the geography they service or are responsible for
- Certain sales people can only receive leads from specific marketing campaigns
- And thousands more...
Lead distribution programs and software rules can be combined to create virtually any lead assignment and routing strategy imaginable. Our dedicated professional services team will help you develop an approach that works for your company.